Bangalore, a city which has grown multifold in the last decade, has brought up on many challenges to the bangaloreans. Among the most important challenges is time management. A person has to travel across Bangalore for work, where he spends atleast 4 hrs in Bangalore traffic. He also has to complete 9 – 10 hrs of work. If we take out 8 hrs of sleep, a person, hardly gets any time to even spend on himself.
Bangalore is a city which provides so much for the city dwellers. Amazing places of entertainment, malls, pubs, discos and weekend getaways.
Any bangalorean, who spends such hectic week days, deserves to relax on weekends. But does he relax? He has so many other chores to complete.
- Stock up his fridge with food items for the next week
- Buy the required necessities from the nearby super market
- Cook some nice home made food and eat
- Go for a nice jog to keep himself fit
- Clean the house
- And the most hectic and time consuming part – doing his own laundry!!!
With the busy weekdays, it is highly impossible for doing laundry on a weekday for people in Bangalore. And if one waits for the weekend to come, to do the laundry, there is a huge pile of clothes to be washed. For a single person, if we calculate the laundry on kg basis, which needs to be done on a weekend, it would come up to 7-8 kgs. My wash requirement is anywhere between 8 to 10 kgs in a week. If a person has to do such large laundry at home, he would require to dedicate 3-4 hrs for it and the amount of physical fatigue involved is unbelievable. If the laundry has to be done on a rainy day, the challenge is much bigger. Laundry in Bangalore becomes a bigger challenge, also because of the weather here. 50% of the days, it rains here, which makes the laundry drying process tricky and difficult.
What options does a bangalorean has to overcome this challenge!!!
Basically, every person has to ask himself a few questions, like –
1. What is ideally my wash cycle? Is it weekly once or twice? Or fortnightly?
2. Would I require dry cleaning or wash and fold?
3. Will I be able to iron my laundry after it is done on a daily basis?
4. What happens if it rains and my washed laundry is outside?
5. What specific stainwash techniques should I use to remove the stains?
When one asks these above questions, a person would come to a dilemma on should I use any laundry services available outside instead of doing it on his own?
The advantages of using a laundry service provider is –
- Laundry service provider can pick and drop the laundry as per the convenience of the user
- Laundry availability will be guaranteed even on a rainy day
- Stains removal is guaranteed
- No hassle of ironing or keeping the clothes in proper folder manner, because the laundry service provider does all that
- Enough time to relax and rejuvenate, to get ready for the next week challenges that Bangalore throws
- Enough time to spend with friends and family at home, with all kinds of in – house joy moments.
The next challenge is to decide on the availability of laundry service in Bangalore. There are many service providers, who provide laundry in Bangalore, but many are area specific. If you look for laundry services in koramangala or you look for drycleaning services in jayanagar, you will find lot of small time players.
But it is better to look for a player who provides laundry services in Bangalore, without any location constraint. Someone who is willing to provide services across the city. Because, one thing is guaranteed that you would get a professional laundry service. Apart from that, pick and drop facility also is guaranteed. Whether it is btm layout, jp nagar, jayanagar, koramangala, hsr layout, kanakpura road, kengeri, vijayanagar, hebbal, hennur, indiranagar, frazer town, electronic city, or any other corner in Bangalore, you are assured that your laundry will be serviced.
Once this decision is taken, your laundry worries are gone and you can fill your house joy filled weekends. Enjoy the various wonderful entertaining options which this great city of Bangalore provides, by finding the best laundry service in Bangalore.